Its a Wrap

When I first came to know about this challenge through mu friend Arti Punjabi, who herself has

 completed it, I was a little skeptical. But then I decided....... lets just do this.

Since I did not want to restrict my writing in anyway, I refrained from choosing a theme and created a

blog called Musings by Ektaa. 

Due to the unusual and morbid circumstances, my writing did veer towards the situation at hand, but 

in some posts, I did try to steer clear of it. 

Truly satisfied that I could complete the challenge and cheers to all my co-writers who did so too !!

I hope to redo it another time when perhaps we will all be in a better world and that will be reflected 

in our writing too !! Until then......Ciao !!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zen Living

Wardrobe